Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Nirmal Veeramachaneni, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Veeramachaneni completed a residency at Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc. He currently practices at University of Kansas Health System-CT Surgery and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Veeramachaneni is board certified in General Surgery.
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital
- Co-Operative Medical College, Kochi, Kochi University, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Kansas Health System-CT Surgery
University of Kansas Health System-CT Surgery2790 Clay Edwards Drive Suite 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Existing Patients: (816) 691-5198
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Veeramachaneni?
He repaired my esophagus in July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Veeramachaneni frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Veeramachaneni's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Drive Suite 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Veeramachaneni speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Veeramachaneni has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital