Dr. Niran Al-Agba, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Al-Agba's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Niran Al-Agba, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Silverdale, WA. Dr. Al-Agba completed a residency at Chldns Hosp-U Colo Sch Med. She currently practices at Silverdale Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Agba is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Chldns Hosp-U Colo Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Chldns Hosp-U Colo Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Silverdale Pediatrics Llp9910 Levin Rd Nw Ste 200, Silverdale, WA 98383 Existing Patients: (360) 692-8588
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Agba?
We are third generation patients. We wouldn’t take our children anywhere else. My kids love having her as our doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Agba accepts your insurance.
Dr. Al-Agba frequently treats Administrative Physical, Acute Bronchitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Al-Agba's office is located at 9910 Levin Rd Nw Ste 200, Silverdale, WA 98383. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Agba has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.