Dr. Bangiyev has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nikolay Bangiyev, MD is a neurology specialist in Dublin, GA. Dr. Bangiyev completed a residency at St Louis University School Of Med. He currently practices at Neurology Center Of Dublin and is affiliated with Fairview Park Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Louis University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- First Tashkent State Medical Institute, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurology Center Of Dublin
Neurology Center Of Dublin206 Fairview Park Dr, Dublin, GA 31021 Existing Patients: (478) 296-7677
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bangiyev?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nikolay Bangiyev, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bangiyev's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bangiyev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bangiyev frequently treats Tremor, Cerebrovascular Disease, and Peripheral Nerve Disorders.
Dr. Bangiyev's office is located at 206 Fairview Park Dr, Dublin, GA 31021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bangiyev speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center