Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Nikie Parikh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Primary & Specialty Care and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Dr Parikh took the time to address all of my concerns, explained the tests she ordered, and was knowledgeable about my history. She is very professional and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parikh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parikh frequently treats Dizziness, ADHD and-or ADD, and Vertigo.
Dr. Parikh's office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 2200, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parikh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Northwestern Medicine Primary & Specialty Care
Northwestern Medicine Primary & Specialty Care259 E Erie St Ste 2200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
Chicago Lake Shore Medical Assoc
Suite B676 N Saint Clair St Ste 2300, Chicago, IL 60611 Call