Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Schroeder completed a residency at University of Virginia. She currently practices at Allergenuity Health Associates. Dr. Schroeder is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University Of Virginia-Allergy & Immunology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Mit-Masters Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Mit-Bs In Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergenuity Health Associates300 East Blvd # B4, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 750-0461
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schroeder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats All Types of Food Poisoning, Pollen Allergy, and Allergic Reaction.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 300 East Blvd # B4, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.