Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charlotte, NC. She currently practices at Allergenuity Health Associates. Dr. Schroeder is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University Of Virginia-Allergy & Immunology, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Wisconsin Madison Medical School, Medical School — 2009
- Mit-Masters Electrical Engineering/Computer Science, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Mit-Bs In Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pediatric Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Schroeder's profile.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats the following conditions: All Types of Food Poisoning, Pollen Allergy, and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 300 East Blvd # B4, Charlotte, NC 28203. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Schroeder provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Nikhila Schroeder, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Schroeder has over 13 years of healthcare experience.
Allergenuity Health Associates300 East Blvd # B4, Charlotte, NC 28203 (704) 750-0461