Dr. Makhoul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nidal Makhoul, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Makhoul completed a residency at Mount Carmel West. He currently practices at Cvph Cardiology and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Makhoul is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montreal Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Carmel West, Residency Hospital — 1993
- WVa U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alice Hyde Med Ctr Cardiology
The University of Vermont Health Network - Alice Hyde Medical Center133 Park St, Malone, NY 12953 Existing Patients: (518) 481-2545
University Of Vermont Medical Center
Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center75 Beekman St, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 561-1322
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makhoul?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makhoul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makhoul frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Makhoul's office is located at 214 Cornelia St Ste 203, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Makhoul speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital