Dr. Nicole Canada, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Canada completed a residency at St Vincent's Medical Center. She currently practices at Advantage Family Medicine, Bradenton, FL and is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Canada is board certified in Family Practice.
Advantage Family Medicine, Bradenton, FL
Advantage Family Medicine9135 58Th Dr E, Bradenton, FL 34202 (941) 216-6200
- St Vincent's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Canisius College, Undergraduate School — 1997
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canada?
Dr. Canada has been my Primary Physician for over 10 years. I have never had a doctor that is more caring and spends time listening to you. She was the first doctor that actual listened to me about issues that I was having and worked with me to solve them. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for a family physician.
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital