Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palaskas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nicolaos Palaskas, MD is a hematology specialist in Encino, CA. Dr. Palaskas completed a residency at St Elizabeths Medical Center. He currently practices at Ucla Hematology Oncology Encino. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palaskas is board certified in Hematology.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ucla Hematology Oncology Encino15503 Ventura Blvd Ste 150, Encino, CA 91436 Existing Patients: (818) 995-8044
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palaskas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Palaskas frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Palaskas' office is located at 15503 Ventura Blvd Ste 150, Encino, CA 91436. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palaskas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.