Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Nicholas Webber, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Webber completed a residency at University Of Arizona Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Aurora Advanced Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Webber is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Sarcoma/Orthopaedic Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Arizona Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2009
- General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2004
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Advanced Orthopaedics
St. Luke's2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 345, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (262) 329-2225
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webber?
Dr. Webber was without a doubt the best decision I have ever made. From his office staff to his PA's they were so supportive and helpful beyond my expectations. I have just completed my second hip replacement in 5 weeks and my life has changed because of it. Both surgeries were very successful and Dr. Webber was a huge part of this. His bedside manners were remarkable and he always made me feel like he had time for me. Great surgeon !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Webber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Webber frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Webber's office is located at 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Ste 345, Milwaukee, WI 53215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Webber speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Burlington
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Children's Wisconsin - Milwaukee Hospital