Dr. Nichole Barker, DO is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Barker completed a residency at University Hospitals Case Medical Center. She currently practices at Seattle Reproductive Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Seattle Reproductive Medicine
Seattle Reproductive Medicine3209 S 23rd St, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (206) 301-5000
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- John Carroll University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barker?
I could not have been happier with my experience at SRM Tacoma and with Dr. Barker. It took about a month to get in which is to be expected. From there meeting Dr. Barker was all that I hoped for. She treated me with respect and compassion and never rushed us. She answered all our questions, told me what to expect and from then on out we were always taken care of. You communicate with SRM through the portal which is surprisingly easy. Front dest was efficient and pleasant. My nurse Lisa was amazing. She was so caring and very fast at getting back to me with answers to my questions. If she suspected I was upset she called me instead of messaging back. I never felt like a burden or like my questions were stupid. Dr. Baker came up with a plan for me, gave me options and never pushed me into anything. I was a lucky one who just needed some clomid thankfully. Started seeing SRM in June and was pregnant by end of August. I am so grateful for SRM.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital