Dr. Nicholas Vitanza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vitanza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Vitanza, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Vitanza completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. and is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4800 Sand Point Way Ne # Mb.8.501, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (845) 559-3679
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vitanza?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vitanza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vitanza frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Vitanza's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way Ne # Mb.8.501, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vitanza speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vitanza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Seattle Children's Hospital