Dr. Eilbeck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nicholas Eilbeck, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Beachwood, OH. Dr. Eilbeck completed a residency at University of Toledo Medical Center. He currently practices at Psychological/Behavioral Cnslts. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eilbeck is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Toledo College of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Psychological/Behavioral Cnslts25101 Chagrin Blvd Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122 Existing Patients: (216) 831-6611
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eilbeck?
He's so compassionate and knowledgeable. Very understanding and genuine guy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nicholas Eilbeck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eilbeck's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eilbeck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eilbeck frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Eilbeck's office is located at 25101 Chagrin Blvd Ste 100, Beachwood, OH 44122. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.