Dr. Nicholas Ruggiero, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ruggiero completed a residency at Thomass Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruggiero is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology
Gibbon Building111 S 11th St Ste 6210, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
- Massachusetts Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Thomas Jefferson University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Thomass Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Chief Medical Resident, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Other Education — 2005
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- King's College, Wilkes Barre Pa, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruggiero?
I've been seeing this physician for years now. He's great. He explains my condition completely and has me tested to be certain, always friendly, doesn't rush my time with him. I had neuro surgery a few months ago and it was put on hold until all cardiac results showed I was good to go to have it done. He's definitely one of the "great" in his field !!!
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital