Take charge of your health!
Dr. DiDomenico's Background
Nicholas DiDomenico, MD practices Internal Medicine in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. DiDomenico graduated from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in 1976 and has been in practice for 39 years. He completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr. DiDomenico also specializes in Nephrology. He currently practices at Valley Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Tarzana Regional Medical Center. Dr. DiDomenico accepts multiple insurance plans including PacifiCare (UnitedHealthcare), LACare and Blue Shield of California. Dr. DiDomenico is board certified in Internal Medicine. In addition to English, Dr. DiDomenico's practice supports these languages: Russian and Spanish.
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Tarzana Regional Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Medical School
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Hershey, PA
Learn More About Women's Health