Dr. Nicholas Bambakidis, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. He currently practices at University Hospital Case Med and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
University Hospital Case Med
University Hospital Case Med11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bambakidis?
I would recommend Dr. Bambakidis to anyone needing brain surgery. He is a true professional and an extremely talented surgeon. He removed my acoustic neuroma in April of 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and put my mind at ease (pun) from my apprehension of having surgery during such trying times. The surgery went well and I am happy to say I have no complications. He explained the procedure beforehand and said, "It is what it is." I liked his matter-of-fact approach. I am so blessed that I've healed and am doing great! Thank you Dr. B!!!
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital