Dr. Nicholas Dinubile, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Havertown, PA. Dr. Dinubile completed a residency at University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine-Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine,. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Premier Orthopaedics510 Darby Rd, Havertown, PA 19083 (610) 789-0150
- Temple University School Of Medicine-Md, Medicine and Surgery, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine-Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine,, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Saint Joseph's University-B.S., Biology / Premed, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dinubile?
Dr. Nick DiNubile is outstanding across the board – surgery, diagnostic skills, patient interaction, and personal caring manner. The clinical skill set is simply best doc level combined with a well-earned and real trust factor, rare in today’s complex medical community. Many good docs practice in large organizations, such as the Rothman Institute where you typically cannot initially meet with an experienced, high level surgeon for diagnostic assessment, …however, you do get that highest-level care immediately with Dr. DiNubile at his office and partnered with Premier Orthopaedic Care.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania