Dr. Hristea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nic Hristea, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hristea completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hristea is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedars Sinai Hospital And Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- St John Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hristea?
Terrific care for my dad. Very detailed and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nic Hristea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hristea's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hristea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hristea frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Acidosis.
Dr. Hristea's office is located at 210 S Desplaines St, Chicago, IL 60661. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Saint Bernard Hospital
- South Shore Hospital