Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nestor Dans, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Dans completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Mc. He currently practices at Beaumont Family Medicine Center and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Dans is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dans?
- St Lukes Hospital Mid America Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California At San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Mc, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Charity Hosp/Tulane Division, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Charity Hosp/Tulane Division, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beaumont Family Medicine Center44250 Dequindre Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 Existing Patients: (248) 964-9715
St. Mary's Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
St Marys Cvt Surgery2828 1st Ave Ste 200, Huntington, WV 25702 Existing Patients: (304) 399-7530
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dans frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Pleural Effusion, and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery.
Dr. Dans' office is located at 44250 Dequindre Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dans speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dans has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Osceola Regional Medical Center