Call (303) 385-0979 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Nelson Prager, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Prager completed a residency at Presbyterian/St. Luke?s Medical Center. and is affiliated with The Medical Center of Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Prager is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Barnes Hospital- Washington University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Presbyterian/St. Luke?s Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Barnes Hospital- Washington University Medical Center | Presbyterian/St. Luke?s Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Medical School
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Healthone Psl Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midlands Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prager?
Dr. Prager installed my pacemaker on Wednesday, July 22, 2020. He was recommended by my cardiologist, Dr. Nampalli Vijay, who no longer does pacemaker insertion procedures. Since I had never met Dr. Prager, my wife and I felt more comfortable if we could meet him prior to the procedure. We were impressed that on very short notice Dr. Prager agreed to meet us and rearranged his schedule for us to meet with him at his office on Monday, July 20. Meeting him provided my wife and I with the comfort level we needed for me to go confidently into the pacemaker procedure. We were impressed with Dr. Prager and are happy to give him an excellent recommendation here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nelson Prager, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prager's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prager frequently treats Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Flutter.
Dr. Prager's office is located at 1444 South Potomac St Ste 390, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prager speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Ogallala Community Hospital
- Parker Adventist Hospital
- Sidney Regional Medical Center
- Vail Health Hospital