Dr. Nelson Teng, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Teng's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nelson Teng, MD is a oncology specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Teng completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at STANFORD CANCER CENTER AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Teng is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- Stanford U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Cancer Center At Stanford University Medical Center
Stanford U School Medical300 Pasteur Dr Rm Hh333, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 498-8080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Teng?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Teng accepts your insurance.
Dr. Teng frequently treats Hysterectomy - Open , Gynecologic Cancer, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Teng's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr Rm Hh333, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Teng has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care