Dr. Neil Macintyre, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Macintyre completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at OrthoWilmington, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Macintyre is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
OrthoWilmington, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho3787 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC
EmergeOrtho - Wilmington/Shipyard3787 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 332-3800
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Temple University, Medical School — 2004
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Macintyre?
The shot in the knee joint seems to help with some of the pain. But have not been able to work outside because of the severe pain in my shoulders. So don't know at this time if most of the pain from the broken leg is less. rlc
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- NHRMC Orthopedic Hospital