Dr. Goldberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Goldberg, DO is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at Kennedy Mem Hospital At Saddle Brook. He currently practices at Honorhealth and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Cardiology.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Other Education — 1990
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Kennedy Mem Hospital At Saddle Brook, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Community Hospital S Broward, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Medicine and Dentistry in Des Moines, Iowa, Medical School — 1981
- Albright College, Reading Pa, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Honorhealth7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 882-4000
Honor Health Heart Group, Scottsdale, AZ
HonorHealth Heart Group - Shea10200 N 92nd St Ste 150, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 882-7450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Dr. Goldberg is a highly trained, skilled, experienced Cardiolgist His outcomes for evidence base practice with detailed treatment strategies are exception to none. I would entrust my heart issues with him because of his clinical performance; and I know he listens and cares for and about my case Highest of recommendation
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neil Goldberg, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Chest Pain, Mitral Valve Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center