Dr. Goldberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neil Goldberg, DO is a cardiology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Goldberg completed a residency at Kennedy Mem Hospital At Saddle Brook. He currently practices at Honorhealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center and is affiliated with Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldberg is board certified in Cardiology.
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Other Education — 1990
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Kennedy Mem Hospital At Saddle Brook, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Community Hospital S Broward, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Medicine and Dentistry in Des Moines, Iowa, Medical School — 1981
- Albright College, Reading Pa, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldberg?
Writing a note like this is an extreme pleasure . I’ve known Dr Goldberg for years and each visit has been very helpful and he shows caring for the patient. I strongly appreciate his time and am thankful for all of his deep concern and his assistance for my better health. Thank you very much Dr Goldberg
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neil Goldberg, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldberg frequently treats Chest Pain, Mitral Valve Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Goldberg's office is located at 7400 E Osborn Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldberg speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center