Dr. Neil Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Harrison, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Interventional and Vascular Radiology, Community Care Physicians and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine, Medical School
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Ultrasound, Breast, CT Scan (Computed Tomography), and Volume CT Scan.
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 47 NEW SCOTLAND AVE, Albany, NY 12208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harrison has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Interventional and Vascular Radiology, Community Care Physicians
Ellis Medicine Medical Imaging
Schenectady Radiologists, PC1101 Nott St Ste 100, Schenectady, NY 12308 (518) 243-4311
ImageCare Medical Imaging, Community Care Physicians, P.C.
Latham711 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 114, Latham, NY 12110 (518) 786-1600