Dr. Neil Roberts, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at San Francisco Orthopedic Residency Program. He currently practices at ProOrtho and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- West Coast Center For Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- San Francisco Orthopedic Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- Swedish Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
I got my meniscus tear surgery done by Dr. Roberts and the whole experience was very smooth. He is very professional and clearly explained what he will be doing during the surgery. Even in the post surgery follow ups he guided me well. Very calm and listened to what my goals were going into the surgery.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Swedish First Hill Campus