Dr. Neil Rosenshein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenshein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neil Rosenshein, MD is a oncology specialist in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Rosenshein completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Urology Associates of Winchester and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenshein is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mem Sloan Kettering Can Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenshein?
Dr. Rosenshein is kind, caring, and knowledgeable. I’ve been going to him for 18 years. I absolutely adore him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenshein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenshein frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Rosenshein's office is located at 2000 Foundation Way Ste 3650, Martinsburg, WV 25401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenshein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Meritus Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Meritus Medical Center
Meritus Medical Center11116 Medical Campus Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21742 (301) 790-8441
Surgical Oncology at Mercy, Baltimore, MD
The Gynecologic Oncology Center at Mercy227 Saint Paul St, Baltimore, MD 21202 (410) 332-9200