Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Neil Rosenshein, MD is a oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Rosenshein completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Institute For Gynecologic Care and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosenshein is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mem Sloan Kettering Can Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Institute For Gynecologic Care
Institute For Gynecologic Care227 Saint Paul St Fl 6, Baltimore, MD 21202 Existing Patients: (410) 332-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenshein?
The best of the best. I’ve been a patient for decades and there is no one I trust and respect more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenshein frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Rosenshein's office is located at 227 Saint Paul St Fl 6, Baltimore, MD 21202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenshein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Meritus Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital