Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hamilton, NJ. Dr. Tripathi completed a residency at Mercy Catholic Med Ctr. She currently practices at Hamilton Cardiology Associates, Hamilton, NJ and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Tripathi is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Cooper University Hosp-UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Presbyterian University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Presbyterian University PA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- King George Medical College, Medical School — 1991
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prime Health Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tripathi?
It usually figures that when you not only find a great doctor, and one that you really like, she retires or moves. If she didn't retire, I would like to know where she is, because I would certainly go out of my way to go to her. She saved ny life.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Tripathi's profile.
Dr. Tripathi frequently treats the following conditions: Carotid Artery Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tripathi's office is located at 2073 Klockner Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Tripathi is able to speak Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Tripathi provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton.
Yes, Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD holds board certifications in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Tripathi has over 31 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Neeta Tripathi, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
Hamilton Cardiology Associates, Hamilton, NJ
Hamilton Office2073 Klockner Rd, Hamilton, NJ 08690 (609) 584-1212