Dr. Neal Birnbaum, MD is a rheumatology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Birnbaum completed a residency at U Pittsburgh Hosps. He currently practices at Pacific Rheumatology Associates and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birnbaum is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Pacific Rheumatology Associates
Pacific Rheumatology Associates2100 Webster St Ste 112, San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 923-3060
- U Pittsburgh Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U Pittsburgh Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Pittsburgh Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birnbaum?
Wonderful caring doctor - spends time and asks lots of questions to hear your issues and symptoms . Took care of me and very professional and can’t say enough about how impressive he was ...highly recommend .
- California Pacific Medical Center - Pacific Campus