Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Neal Christiansen, MD is a oncology specialist in Lake Forest, IL. Dr. Christiansen completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Michael Reese Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation660 N Westmoreland Rd Ste 100, Lake Forest, IL 60045 Existing Patients: (847) 582-2134
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christiansen?
Dr. Christiansen has been my rock during my ordeal with breast cancer. He has always been available to answer my many questions, offered choices for treatment and helped me to make educated decisions. He is very calming to talk to which helped me manage my own emotions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christiansen frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Christiansen's office is located at 660 N Westmoreland Rd Ste 100, Lake Forest, IL 60045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Christiansen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital