Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shikuma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neal Shikuma, MD is a cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Shikuma completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at Hawai'i Cardiology, Inc.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shikuma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Hawaii School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shikuma?
Dr. Shikuma and his staff are professional and courteous! He was very thorough in his evaluations. Some tests weren’t covered by my insurance, but we worked out a plan. Would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shikuma frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Chest Pain, and Hypertensive Heart Disease.
Dr. Shikuma's office is located at 1425 Liliha St Ste 12, Honolulu, HI 96817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shikuma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.