Dr. Neal Klein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Neal Klein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein is a very good doctor, he’s very skillful, explains every situation as necessary, my appointments over the last 10 years have never been rushed, and I have never waited long periods of time for him to come in and see me he’s very conscious of his patience and skillful and compassionate In his treatment of them, we need more doctors like Dr. Klein
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix
Biltmore Cardiology - Camelback2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 952-0002