Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neal Klein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix
Biltmore Cardiology - Phoenix2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 952-0002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein has been my cardiologist for many years, and I am extremely satisfied with the care I have received from him and his team, especially his assistant Carmen. I wouldn’t dream of ever seeing any other provider for cardiology medical services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neal Klein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center