Dr. Ndukwe Uduma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Uduma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ndukwe Uduma, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Uduma completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at East Texas Medical Center Behavioral Health Center and is affiliated with UT Health Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Uduma is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Nigeria / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Brookdale University Hospital and Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Nigeria, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Nigeria, Nsukka,Nigeria, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- RockPort Health Care
- Superior HealthPlan
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- Universal American
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Uduma?
Our experience with Dr Uduma was a blessing aswell straight to the point,very informal of my daughters treatment plan for diagnosis and my concern as a mother.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Uduma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uduma frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders).
Dr. Uduma's office is located at 4101 University Blvd, Tyler, TX 75701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Uduma speaks Spanish, Igbo, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Uduma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Health Tyler