Dr. Junejo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nazia Junejo, MD is a nephrology specialist in West Jordan, UT. Dr. Junejo completed a residency at UMDNJ Univ Hosp. She currently practices at Jordan Valley Medical Center and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Junejo is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Of Az, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 2000
- University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- UMDNJ Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UMDNJ Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Junejo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Junejo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Junejo frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Junejo's office is located at 3580 W 9000 S, West Jordan, UT 84088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Junejo speaks Sindhi, Urdu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- St. Mark's Hospital