Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (442) 274-0577 to make an appointment.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi, MD
Dr. Nayana Trivedi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Trivedi completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. She currently practices at Lightbridge Medical Associates and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Trivedi is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Civil Hosp|Civil Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Government Medical College Surat, South Gujrat University, Medical School — 1982
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trivedi?
She told me what i had to do to get well.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nayana Trivedi, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Trivedi's profile.
Dr. Trivedi frequently treats the following conditions: Dehydration, Anemia, and Cellulitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Trivedi's office is located at 9850 Genesee Ave Ste 360, La Jolla, CA 92037. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Trivedi is able to speak Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nayana Trivedi, MD is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway.
Yes, Dr. Nayana Trivedi, MD holds board certifications in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
Dr. Trivedi has over 40 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3/5 for Dr. Nayana Trivedi, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.