Dr. Nay Htyte, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Htyte's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nay Htyte, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Htyte completed a residency at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons. He currently practices at Brooklyn Heart and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Htyte is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation/John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Ocsher Clinic Foundation/John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Instiute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center/Columbia University College Of Physicians and Surgeons, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Hofstra University Graduate, Other Education — 2004
- Hofstra University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Financial District115 Broadway 1800 Lina, New York, NY 10006 Existing Patients: (718) 704-3032
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Htyte?
Excellent doctor. He did a good job with my father's cardiac stent surgery. Has a good bedside manner. Take his time to explain to the patient and family members about the patient's condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Htyte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Htyte frequently treats Venous Compression, Atherosclerosis, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Htyte's office is located at 115 Broadway 1800 Lina, New York, NY 10006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Htyte speaks Spanish, Burmese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Htyte has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Hospital
- UHS Wilson Medical Center