New patients may call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment.
Dr. Nathan Lent, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Elkins Park, PA. Dr. Lent completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Wyncote Family Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lent is board certified in Family Practice.
- Certified By American Board Of Obesity Medicine, Other Education — 2019
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2017
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2014
- Jefferson Medical College/Thomas Jefferson, Medical School — 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lent?
Dr.Lent's staff at the Wyncote office esp. Nikita are not very accommodating. I was hoping once he left the Abington Office things would improve.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nathan Lent, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lent's profile.
Dr. Lent frequently treats the following conditions: Overweight, Obesity, and Gout. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lent's office is located at 8250 Old York Rd Ste 2, Elkins Park, PA 19027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Nathan Lent, MD is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Nathan Lent, MD holds board certifications in Family Practice.
Dr. Lent has over 8 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Nathan Lent, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital