Dr. Natasha Archer, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Archer completed a residency at Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp). She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Archer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Solid Tumor Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 919-2697
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp), Residency Hospital
- Boston Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Archer?
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute