Dr. Brookins-Reddix has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Natalie Brookins-Reddix, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Brookins-Reddix completed a residency at Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. She currently practices at Reddix Medical Group and is affiliated with Merit Health Central. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pyramid Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reddix Medical Group
Reddix Medical Group,PA6501 Dogwood View Pkwy Ste B, Jackson, MS 39213 Existing Patients: (601) 899-3310
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brookins-Reddix?
You're treated as if you're the only one in the office. I get all my answers and is directed to others when she don't have the answer. They make you feel real special!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brookins-Reddix accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brookins-Reddix frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Overweight, and Arthritis.
Dr. Brookins-Reddix's office is located at 6501 Dogwood View Pkwy Ste B, Jackson, MS 39213. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Central
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital