Dr. Nasser Altorki, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Altorki completed a residency at University Of Chicago Hospital & Clinics. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Altorki is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
Thoracic Division525 E 68th St # M-404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospital & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Chicago Hospital & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- English School, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Altorki?
Dr. Altorki is a great doctor.. ! I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Altorki for 13 years ....I will always have a tremendous amount of gratitude to the Doctor... because he saved my life...he is attentive and very knowledgeable, responsible, very skillful and above all trustworthy. Thank you Dr. Altorki keep doing what you do so well.. You truly make a difference in the medical field with your amazing staff...they are awesome ! I appreciate you and wish you all many blessings !
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center