Dr. Arunakul has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Narin Arunakul, MD is a cardiology specialist in Branson, MO. Dr. Arunakul completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Cox Heart Center Branson and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arunakul is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1990
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cox Heart Center Branson
Cox Heart Center Branson1150 State Highway 248 Ste 200, Branson, MO 65616 Existing Patients: (417) 336-4112
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arunakul?
He's THE BEST, of the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Narin Arunakul, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arunakul's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arunakul accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arunakul frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Arunakul's office is located at 1150 State Highway 248 Ste 200, Branson, MO 65616. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arunakul speaks Thai and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- North Arkansas Regional Medical Center