Dr. Narendra Kanuru, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Kanuru completed a residency at Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiac Electrophysiology Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at WellStar Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kanuru is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
WellStar Cardiovascular Medicine
WellStar Cardiovascular Medicine55 Whitcher St Ne Ste 350, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 424-6893
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl, Medical School — 1994
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiac Electrophysiology Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanuru?
Excellent Knowledgeable, explains so a lay person can understands, takes time with patient. Would definite commend Dr Kanuru A 10 Star
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center