Dr. Birner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy Birner, MD is a internal medicine & pediatrics specialist in Columbia, IL. Dr. Birner completed a residency at OSF St Francis Medical Center. She currently practices at Mercy Clinic Illinois LLC and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital East. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Birner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- OSF St Francis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- OSF St Francis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1991
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Birner?
Dr Birner is a great doctor, in my eyes! She listened to everything I was concerned about! She took care of me and had all the tests, I needed to get done, that day and this was my first visit! I really like her! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Birner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Birner frequently treats Osteopenia, Overweight, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Birner's office is located at 1019 Valmeyer Rd, Columbia, IL 62236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital East
- Mercy Hospital South