Dr. Nancy Michaelis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michaelis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Nancy Michaelis, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Fort Oglethorpe, GA. Dr. Michaelis completed a residency at Med College Of Va. She currently practices at Chi Memorial Hospital - Georgia and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michaelis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med College Of Va, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Med College Of Va, Internship Hospital — 1991
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1990
- Spring Hill College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chi Memorial Hospital - Georgia100 Gross Crescent Cir, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742 Existing Patients: (706) 858-4101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michaelis?
My hard of hearing father was admitted to the hospital. He is now back home recovering but I am grateful for the care this doctor and all the memorial doctors gave him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michaelis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michaelis frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Nausea, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Michaelis' office is located at 100 Gross Crescent Cir, Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michaelis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
- CHI Memorial Hospital Hixson
- Erlanger Medical Center
- Rhea Medical Center