Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (218) 288-1418, and for other questions, call (218) 305-0000.
Dr. Nancy Hassinger, MD
New Patient(218) 301-1469
Dr. Nancy Hassinger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Virginia, MN. Dr. Hassinger completed a residency at University of Minnesota. She currently practices at Essentia Health-Virginia Clinic and is affiliated with Essentia Health-Virginia. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hassinger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Essentia Health-Virginia Clinic
Essentia Health-Virginia Clinic1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN 55792 Call
Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth)
Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth)407 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hassinger?
- Essentia Health-Virginia
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hassinger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nancy Hassinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hassinger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hassinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hassinger frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hassinger's office is located at 1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN 55792. Find other locations and directions.