Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Nakyoung J. Nam, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Dacula, GA. Dr. Nam completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at ATLANTA ALLERGY AND ASTHMA and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Gwinnett. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nam is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons New York Ny, Medical School
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nam?
There are no words to explain how blessed I have been to have met Dr. Nam! She is wonderful! I have battled with out of control asthma for 3 years and I could not find a doctor that could get it under control. I went to see Dr. Nam at the Atlanta Asthma & Allergy clinic at Hamilton Mill and she has gotten my asthma under control in about 6 weeks and I'm feeling the best I've felt in over 3 years! I would recommend anyone with asthma or allergies to go see her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nam frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Nam's office is located at 2089 Teron Trce Ste 250, Dacula, GA 30019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nam has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett