Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD
Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD is
- Stevens Institute Of Technology, NJ, Undergraduate School
- Ross University School of Medicine, NJ, Medical School
- Ross University School of Medicine|Ross University School of Medicine, NJ, Medical School
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NY, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center|SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NY, Internship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NY, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center|Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahajan?
Usually I feel like I am being rushed by doctors but Dr. Mahajan genuinely listened to every word I had to say. Would go back and recommend in a heartbeat
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mahajan's profile.
Dr. Mahajan in specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mahajan's office is located at 3311 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY 10306. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mahajan is able to speak Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mahajan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD holds board certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
Dr. Nakul Mahajan, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Richmond University Medical Center
Healthcare Associates in Medicine
Healthcare Associates in Medicine3311 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10306 (718) 448-3210