Dr. Grant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nakash Grant, MD is a cardiology specialist in Waukesha, WI. Dr. Grant completed a residency at Kettering Medical Center. He currently practices at Prohealth Care Inc and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grant is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Kettering Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prohealth Care Inc725 American Ave, Waukesha, WI 53188 Existing Patients: (262) 928-8800
Ochsner Health Center - Kenner
Cardiology200 W Esplanade Ave, Kenner, LA 70065 Existing Patients: (504) 842-7434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nakash Grant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grant frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 725 American Ave, Waukesha, WI 53188. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
- Saint James Parish Hospital