Dr. Hamdan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Naji Hamdan, MD
Dr. Naji Hamdan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Hamdan completed a residency at Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He currently practices at Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamdan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- HOWARD UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology1960 Nw 167th Pl Ste 205, Beaverton, OR 97006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamdan?
Dr. Naji Hamdan is both a rare & exceptional example for which all doctors & persons in healthcare can learn from & that patients could possibly hope for. Simply an outstanding doctor & kind human being. He provided me exemplary trauma informed care & compassion that gives me strength to live. Thank you dearly Dr. Hamdan! I wont forget. ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamdan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamdan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hamdan's office is located at 1960 Nw 167th Pl Ste 205, Beaverton, OR 97006. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center