Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Naila Wahid, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dedham, MA. Dr. Wahid completed a residency at Deaconess Hospital. She currently practices at Dedham Medical Associates and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wahid is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wahid?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wahid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wahid frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Nail and Nail Bed Infection, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Wahid's office is located at 1 Lyons St, Dedham, MA 02026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital