Dr. Nadia Hansel, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Hansel completed a residency at Hosp Univ PA. She currently practices at DIV OF GERIATRIC PSYCHIATRY/JOHNS HOPKINS HOSP and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hansel is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Div of Geriatric Psychiatry/johns Hopkins Hosp
Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit At Johns Hopkins Hospital600 N Wolfe St # 1159, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-6158
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center4940 Eastern Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224 Existing Patients: (410) 550-6487
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Hosp Univ PA, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Hosp Univ PA, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hansel?
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital